Saturday 10 May 2014

Review: Rimmel London Stay Matt Foundation

Hey Guys,

I bought Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation a few weeks ago in Boots. I have very pale skin and it is really hard to find foundation that is light enough, I don't want to end up looking unnaturally orange! One of the best things about this foundation is that it is the perfect shade for me, finally a foundation that is light enough. I bought one of the lightest shades which was called 'light porcelain' (010).

The foundation is really smooth and light, you hardly feel like you are wearing any and you only have to use a tiny bit. It had great coverage, which is good as the tube isn't actually that big and you only have to use a little bit to hide blemishes. I have only used this twice so far but really love the results I have got. So long as you blend it in well, I recommend using your finger not a makeup brush, this will help you to achieve the best matte finish

My only complaint is that it tends to stick to dry areas on the skin, this can make these areas more noticeable and obviously nobody wants that. I would recommend exfoliating and moisturising before using the foundation to avoid dry skin.

Overall I think this foundation has been worth the £5.99 I payed for it. You can buy it here. I would also recommend Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder as it is an excellent product, you can buy that here, and it is only £3.99, what a bargain!

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment