Monday 29 July 2013

One website I really love...

Hey Guys,

It's Holly here, just a quick post to share with you a website I love. It is called ' I Waste So Much Time' and I really do waste so much time on it!


It is full of hilarious and awesome pictures and is updated everyday, you can either go through the website from the most recent posts backwards, see the most popular posts, randomise the posts or search for posts to do with a particular topic. 


Underneath each post are 3 buttons which allow you to vote that the picture is either Awesome , What the What? or Boring. Alongside these buttons it tells you how many people think each picture is either Awesome , What the What? or Boring, I think it is good how the website allows people to voice their opinions in this way. You can also comment on a picture, like it on Facebook, blog it on tumblr. , post it on Twitter or share it on Reddit or stumbleupon.

Love Holly and Daisy x


No comments:

Post a Comment