Tuesday 30 July 2013

Shopping...

Hey Guys,

It's Daisy and I may have done a tiny bit of shopping. I love everything that I've bought today and surprisingly I bought everything myself instead of begging my mother for money; I thought I'd show you everything which I bought but I'm not going to do a review on anything until I've used them for a long time, so I'll just link everything to websites (if they have one) so you can have a proper look yourself.

The first shop I rushed to was Primark before it got too busy; I would suggest making a list of things you'd like to buy and go to Primark first because you'll no doubt find what you want for a much cheaper price and also find some weird and wonderful thing you never thought you'd needed.


Dark Grey Marl Crop T-shirt ('My crop boyfriend tee') - £3.00







 Black Pleated Maxi Skirt - £12.00



Daisy Dress - £13.00







The next shop I went to was Superdrug where they're doing a 3 for 2 offer on most make-up brands.

Barry M: Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - £3.99 (Dragon Fruit 11, Greenberry 12, Papaya 13)


Sleek: True Colour Lipstick Matte - £4.99 (Papaya Punch 782) 




Veet: In-Shower Hair Removal Cream - £4.66








Next I went to Boots.


Tangle Teezer Orange - £10.99






Biore: Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - £5.99


Finally I went to Lush to buy some nice bath bombs.


Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.50



Butterball Bath Bomb - £2.45





Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment