Sunday 15 September 2013

Lush Products

Hey Guys,

It's Daisy, and I thought I'd tell you about my favourite Lush products; I actually don't know how much Holly uses Lush, but I absolutely love it and my mum doesn't understand how I can spend £3 on some soap. 


So my go to soap that I always buy is the 'Ickle Baby Bot' which is made for sensitive skin, and the lady there actually said it was made for children but I love it.

The first time I got it was only because it looked like a robot, but it is surprisingly nice even if I am 15. I'm terrible at explaining smells or anything like that so i'll just copy what the Lush website says, 'All the essential oils in this ballistic have been selected for being soothing and calming for baby. Not only does this contain sleep-inducing oils, but everything has been selected to be mild, gentle and soothing for skin and any itchy bits.' Even though I don't have dry skin/eczema or anything like that I would suggest this to everybody just because it's so calming. Contains Lavender Oil.



I've only ever bought two bubble bars, 'FUN' (which I don't really like) and this one 'Creamy Candy', which I am loving so far; I take a little chunk off and use it as bubble bath soap. 'A sweet creamy candy-floss pink bath that's like a hug in a soft fluffy towel. This one is a girly night in. Makes you want to put on your cutest jammies, bounce on the bed and have a pillow fight. For those who know that youth and innocent glee are things never to be left behind.' Contains Vanilla.

This is the 'Butterball' bath bomb which is a tie between the 'Dragon's Egg' bath bomb (Contains Lemon Oil) as my favorite bath bomb. 'Hot bath water can sometimes leave you getting out of the bath dryer than you think. Put moisture back into your skin with this ballistic, so you can lie back, enjoy a long bath and top up that hot water as often as you like.' Contains Vanilla and Cocoa Butter. 


Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment