Sunday 1 September 2013

Warner Brothers Studio Tour

Hey Guys,

As you know both of us have been to the Warner Bros tour and we loved it so much that we arranged to go again, but unfortunately after arranging it all Holly realised she was going to France (the lucky girl); so I, Daisy, went with two of my other friends! 
I won't review the whole thing because I don't want give anything major away, but I thought I'd share with you some of the highlights.
                                 
Just before the tour first starts, the staff ask people to help them open the Great Halls doors but our 'group' were surprisingly shy, so nobody volunteered and it wasn't until I was on the train home I thought I should have done it because I couldn't care less if I embarrassed myself. 
While we were in the Great Hall the staff were asking questions such as 'Who's in Hufflepuff' and because nobody was answering the thought that nobody knows me and I can do what I like kicked in and I shouted that I was in Hufflepuff (and no judging, it is a good house). Then later when asked who this character was - Hagrid - I again replied and my friends were so embarrassed by me they tried to hide, but failed ;) 

Holly told me about these really cool 'passport' things where you have a list of hidden snitches you had to find and stamps you collected at different spots around the tour, which meant I started acting like a 5 year old rather than I 15 year old.

When riding the broomstick my friends stood watching while I was on it and again I managed to embarrassed them by getting really into it, I just really enjoyed the wind in my hair and feeling so naturally on a broom, I genuinely feel like I should be a wizard ;) 

The last time I went the Hogwarts rickety bridge thing was closed but this time was open to walk on and I tried to go on it as much as I could while my friend Helen drank her Butterbeer and my other friend Tabitha and I discussed why we didn't like the drink. 

                                                                                                   

This time round I found that I enjoyed the 'Creature Shop' the most where you saw the different stages of Goblin, Elfs, Werewolves and Sea things being made. I don't know why it appealed to me more this time round but I was fascinated by how the artist people could make a whole realistic face with just some plastic and glue.  


Finally at the end of the tour I got a 'free' badge for being there in Summer spell week and continued to the gift shop where EVERYTHING was so overpriced; I was going to buy a Pygmy Puff but they were £25! In the end I bought a HoneyDukes chocolate bar and a Chocolate Frog but was disappointed to find that they weren't as nice as Galaxy or Cadbury :(


Overall it was so brilliant and I would definitely go again, especially in some sort of activity week because those would obviously be the better times to go. If you do end up going we hope you have a fantastic time just like we did. 

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment