Monday 16 June 2014

May and June Nails

Hey Guys,
Sorry we didn't do an April Nails post, we have been very busy with revising for our GCSE's. We have decided to merge the May and June Nail Posts together.

Holly
I think the best Nail News to deliver this month is that Alexa Chung has been announced as the new face of Nails Inc (she is replacing her friend Poppy Delevingne). As well as becoming the face of Nails Inc, Alexa is also lauching her own collection for them which is coming for AW14 and will be available from August 2014.


I am really excited for her collection because not only have I admired Alexa for a long time, but the collection is to be fabric inspired, including varnishes with names such as 'Silk in Black' and 'Lace'

Daisy
I've been trying to grow my nails for prom and something that's really been helping - before I've chewed off my nails - is Jessica, Phenomen Oil. The oil is used to heal, nourish and hydrate cuticles, to encourage nail growth and strengthen nails.

"Jessica Phenomen Oil is not only great for your nailcare routine, it is also excellent for elbows, feet, knees and any other rough, dry areas of skin that need deep moisturisation."

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment