Tuesday 24 June 2014

Prom Pampering

Hey Guys,
The other day was our prom night and I wanted to share with you how I treated and pampered myself the day before and on the day of the prom.

I first have to admit that I'm not a girly girl, but I thought that because it will be my only prom that it was important that I at least treated my face and skin.
The day before

I went down to my local spa for a waxing treatment and to have my nails done. This was the first time I had my nail done at a salon and I was so happy that I didn't do it at home. I chose to have gel nails, I picked a grey-blue colour to off set my dress and to match my jewelry, and because they're gel they're going to last another 3 weeks.

That evening I put on a Hello hydration hair mask, Herbal essences, to hydrate my hair - recently I have been using Alberto Balsam shampoo, but it has really dried my hair out, making it more like straw then silk.
This hair mask took 5 minutes to work, so in this time I apply the No clogs allowed by Soap & Glory. Both of these masks where then taken off in the shower.

The day
Being as blind as a bat I find it very hard to shave in shower, so I always find it easier to do it in the bath. First I used a normal shower gel to exfoliate, then I followed this up by using Scrub 'Em and Leave 'em by Soap & Glory and then used their Clean on me shower gel. After drying I moisturized with the The Righteous Butter, Soap & Glory. 



Scrub your nose in it, Soap & Glory, which I then followed with my DIY lip scrub. I now wished I moisturized my nose afterwards to get rid of the dry patch there.
Once I was super soft I then used

I hope that gave you some ideas on how to next pamper yourself, my skin felt so soft afterwards; and if you have prom soon, I hope you have a wonderful night. 

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment