Saturday 2 August 2014

July Nails

Hey Guys,

Holly
So summer is finally here and along with it comes a great opportunity to paint nails all different colours and jazzy patterns, in fact let's go crazy with glitter and neon colours to embrace summer...


Those of you who know me well will know that none of the above applies to me at any point in the year and that includes summer. Whilst everyone is parading dazzling summer nails, I like to stick to my typical nail colours; my staples that I wear throughout the year, come rain or shine.

Here are my 3 favourites at the moment:


1. Easy Peasy - Topshop £5.00
2. Black Cab - Rimmel London £2.40
3. Desire - Rimmel London £5.00

I wear these nail varnishes throughout the year. They are all really good quality, especially Desire by Rimmel London, which also has a flat brush making for easy application. Topshop nail varnish is excellent quality and you can also get this colour in matt finish. I feel like it is a necessity, well for me anyway, to own black nail varnish because it simply goes with so many outfits. This Rimmel Lasting Finish Polish is very durable and I have found that it hardly chips, I would definitely recommend it.

Daisy
Like Holly said it's the time for bright colours. Summer is also the time to try out fake nail - well in my opinion it is. Primark do cheap fake nails and their glue is really good, my favourite is the 'Daisy pattern Fashion Nails'



My favourites have also been the Rimmel London 'Sweet Crush' and 'Fruity scent'. Although these colours are quite summery, I have a feeling that they'll come out with more wintery colours soon; but the fruity scents will also help me get through school. I will always recommend Rimmel because of their amazing quality, and if you don't believe, go try them!

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment