Sunday 31 August 2014

What's in My Bag?

Hey Guys,

I have been watching a lot of vloggers recently and really like their What's in My Bag?' videos, so consequently I thought I would do my own post to share what is in my bag with you guys!

The bag I am using at the moment is a black cotton Paul Smith bag, you can't actually buy these bags as they are promotional only, but I absolutely love it. It's roomy and fits in all the junk that I love to carry round.

 Often when I am shopping I shove all my purchases in it only to find when I get home everything is creased, this is definitely something I need to stop doing!

Anyway, inside my bag I have...

- a small blue purse. I received this from a lady who lives in my village as a thank you for giving her granddaughter violin lessons and I have had it for about 6 years, it still looks really new!


- paperchase pencil case. This is full of pens and pencils and lots of little packets of sugar from when I visited the Gucci CafĂ© in Italy, I don't even know why they are still in there! It also contains a Rimmel London eyebrow pencil and my tin of Vaseline, both Daisy and I carry Vaseline everywhere.

- headphones. You never know when you will need to drown out the world or some boring person that is trying to talk to you on the train.

green exercise book. I bought this to use for revision but it is just full of doodles and notes about absolutely everything!

- piglina. This is a toy pig I received from my parents for doing well in my exams, she became our holiday mascot in Northumberland and went everywhere with us.

- blue tangle attack. This is a cheap version of a tangle teezer. I bought it from Poundland and it is really handy for fixing my mad hair, Daisy has one too.

- nintendo ds lite. This was my brother's, but it somehow made it's way into my possession after I lost mine in my room somewhere... I love having this handy for long journeys.

- iPhone 4s and iPhone 3gs, I am using both at the moment. The 4s has a better camera and I would be using it as a phone but I am yet to order a nano sim for it.

- round yellow sunglasses. I bought these from Tiger. a few weeks ago because my vintage sunglasses broke *cries*. These were a good replacement especially as they were only £4.


- map of Alnwick castle & map of Lindisfarne Castle. These have been left in my bag from our recent holiday to Northumberland, they bring back good memories.

- black beanie hat. I love this hat, it is so warm. It cost me 20p in the Primark sale and I wore it when Daisy and I went swimming in the sea in a vain attempt to keep warm.

So that is what is in my bag, I really hope you guys don't carry around as much junk as I do. I think it is about time I had a bit of a clear out!

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment