Wednesday 10 September 2014

8tracks

Hey Guys,

8tracks is a great music website, I discovered it a few months ago. For those of you who don't know, it is a website that allows you to create playlists of at least 8 tracks or more from all the songs you can think of. It is a popular website with bloggers that run music blogs or share playlists of the week.

I think it is a great concept and I love browsing the website, often discovering new music that I would never have otherwise found.

I have loved the idea of mixtapes since I discovered them watching 'Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
The concept of the mixtape is so lovely and thoughtful, I think this is why I love 8tracks so much. It is the modern way of creating a mixtape of music you love and want to share.

'8tracks is the best place for people who care about music to make and discover refreshingly human playlists.'

My favourite playlist on the website is entitled 'Roar like it's the 20s' and is by a user called Juilanna from America. I think the 20s is one of the most interesting eras in our history and that the music of the time was genius. It holds a fab 20s sound and is so well put together, apparently it isn't just me who likes it as it has had over 44,000 plays.

Listen here...

www.8tracks.com/juilanna/roar-like-it-s-the-20-s

My favourite track on the playlist is by 'Belle Belle' by Electro Swing Circus, it is just so jazzy and upbeat, I could dance all day to it!

Visit the 8tracks website to browse some amazing playlists, or join and create your own, let your imagination run free...

www.8tracks.com

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment