Thursday 11 September 2014

V Festival / Weston Park 2014

Hey Guys,

A couple of weekends ago we went to the V- Festival at Weston Park. It was my third time going and Daisy's first, it was an awesome day!

On the day the artists we saw were...

  • The Stranglers
  • Kodaline
  • Bastille
  • The Kaiser Chiefs 
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Foxes
  • Elbow
  • Neon Trees
  • Icona Pop (who we also met!!) 
  • The Strypes
  • Birdy
Holly
Favourite artist/s on the day - I was so happy to see Neon Trees, I thought because they are American that I would probably never see them, but they were there! They completely exceeded my expectations, so so good. Birdy was also really awesome, I have been a fan of her music for a long time so to finally see her live was great. She is so inspirational and talented.
Who I had the most fun dancing to - Definitely Ed Sheeran. Although we were a long way back from the stage, he was brilliant, as always and we danced like crazy people. Daisy and Tabitha lifted me up and although this didn't last very long it was hilarious. Everyone we were there with had great fun dancing during this set.

Best moment - Meeting Icona Pop was definitely up there and although they left before we could get a photo *cries*, it was still so exciting! I thought the whole day was so much fun, as it always is and I honestly find it impossible to choose a best moment .

Daisy

Favourite artist/s on the day -  Birdy's set was one of my favourites, and although I didn't know many of her songs by the end of her set she easily became one of my new favourite artists. A lot of Birdy's songs were acoustic and it made me very jealous of how strong her voice is at such a young age! 

Who I had the most fun dancing to - NEON TREES! Holly made me go and see them and I'm so happy she did! I have fallen in love with them; as soon as I got home I downloaded their albums. They were so lively which made such an amazing atmosphere in the tent; one of my favourite songs of theirs is 'Everybody Talks'.

Best moment - I would have to agree with Holly, the best moment was meeting Icona Pop. It was an amazing experience for my first festival, and it just makes me want to go to more! 

Love Holly & Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment