Saturday 24 January 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,

My chosen song this week is 'Rules' by The Hoosiers, this has been one of my favourite songs for several years, since I discovered The Hoosiers. You guys will probably know The Hoosiers by their more well known songs, such as 'Worried About Ray' or 'Goodbye Mr A'. The Hoosiers are a pop/rock band that began playing together in 2003.

This track is really upbeat and I think the lyrics are fab. My other favourite song from the same album, The Trick to Life, is Worst Case Scenario. Unfortunately, along with bands such as The 1975 and One Direction who won twice, The Hoosiers have won NME's award for Worst Band, this doesn't stop me from loving them though.

Rules - The Hoosiers 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment