Monday 2 February 2015

G- Glitter

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything, January was hectic! I am a self confessed glitter-aholic (definitely not a real word...), I love everything glittery and sparkly, so today I am sharing with you some of my favourite glittery styles with you because we have reached G.


On rookiemag.com there is a definite love for glitter, I am glad to find out it's not just me, here Lala explains why Glitter is 'Literally the Best Thing Ever'.

Rookie also holds many a glitter tutorial, such as these two, How to Make Your Eyes Shimmer (the most powerful tool is glitter) and Glitter Shoes (a super sparkly DIY). Both of these are fabulous and show just how versatile glitter can be, in effect, you can decorate everything with it, including yourself!


I think this large glitter, which has been applied less as an eyeshadow and more as an eyeliner, looks great on Cara here and would be a fab look for a party. This look is also good if you don't like eyeshadow/eyeliner and are looking for a fun alternative! Glitter lips were a trend a while ago, not one for everyday, but for going out or dressing up this too can be really different look, making you stand out from the crowd. 

On the market at the moment are some wonderful glittery buys, below are just a few you can get your hands on...


1. Rimmel London's Glitter Bomb Nail Varnish in Disco Diva - £3.99 - Boots
2. JuJu Babe Glitter Heeled Jelly Sandals - £25 (reduced to £10 on asos) - asos
3. Glitter Tunic Dress - £29 - Warehouse
4. Twisted Glitter Over the Knee Sock - £8 - Topshop
5. Glitter is Always an Option T-shirt - £7.99 - New Look

I hope this has been an interesting insight into the style world of glitter and I will be back soon with a post for the letter H.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment