Tuesday 17 February 2015

Haul Jan/Feb

Hey Guys,

After Christmas I hit the January sales, just like the rest of you I assume, and picked up some great bargains! Since then I have also bought a few nice bits and bobs and I felt if I left this any longer the haul would be huge. So here goes...


1. Vintage Dungaree Dress £15.00 - Etsy (polomocha)
2. Blue and Black Dress £10.00 - Primark 
3. Dark Green Jumper/top £6.00 - Primark 
4. Striped Turtle Neck Jumper £10.00 (maybe) (in sale) - ZARA 


5. Red Sixty Seven Shoes £20.00 - TK Maxx
6. Burgundy T-bar Shoes £10.00 - Primark 


7. Striped M&S T-Shirt £2.50 - Charity Shop
8. Vintage Honey Jumper £4.50 - Charity Shop
9. Red Toy £1 (sale) - The Works
10. Sparkly Purse £2.50 - Primark
11. Hello Kitty Socks (3pairs) £2.50 - Primark
12. Black Topshop Skirt £3.99 - Charity Shop


13. Bleach London Pink Hairdye + Scrunchie (also bought lilac one) £1.50 (sale) - Boots 
14. Pretty in Pink Soundtrack £1.50 - That's Entertainment 

My favourite things from this haul are my TK Maxx Shoes, my Vintage Honey Jumper and my blue and black dress from Primark, which I need to find an excuse to wear! 

One thing to mention is that I would really recommend the user polomocha (Polo & Mocha) on Etsy. They sell great vintage clothes at really reasonable prices and my dungaree dress arrived in just two weeks, I thought, considering it came from America, this was really fast. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment