Tuesday 21 April 2015

M - Monki

Hey Guys,

We have reached the midway point in our Alphabet Style posts so I for a change I have chosen a brand as letter M. The day I discovered the brand 'Monki' was a very good day, I saw them featured in a magazine, I forget which one, and looked them up, discovering something truly wonderful

As a brand it is described as this... 'Monki is a fashion brand with a world of its own, noted for its street-style-meets-Scandi-chic design and its quirky story-based store concepts.' It is a fun, yet stylish brand that features on asos and its own shop in Soho, London. A shop which I am desperate to visit, partly because it look like this on the inside...


My favourite finds on Monki at the moment are below, it was really hard to choose because it has such a great range of clothes, accessories and shoes. 


Sheri Blouse £35
Juni Coat £65
Panda Key Chain £5 
Monica Dress £30
Lolo Slip On £25
Hulda Sock £5 

I recently noticed that they were having a sale and, although it is very reasonable priced anyway, it was great because I am always hunting for a bargain. From the sale I got a lacy, burgundy top and two pairs of quirky socks with little monsters on them. When the package arrived I couldn't believe how lovely the packaging was and it was such a fun touch which featured the Monkis (see below).


The 'Monkis' are so cute, and according to the website inhabit The Monki World. They feature on everything Monki, the packaging, the labels and even as their own toys. They are a cute way of getting Monki to become a recognisable brand, without excessive 'logo branding' all over the clothes!


The Monki website can be found here.  Monki can also be found on asos, here.  One of my favourite features of Monki is how integrated it is with its customers, encouraging them to #monkistyle and post pictures of how they have styled their new Monki purchases. It is part of the website and not only is it great if you are featured on it, which most people seemingly are, it is also a fab place to find inspiration as to how to style the pieces. 

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment