Saturday 1 August 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,


This week I have chosen 'The Night I Heard Caruso Sing' by Everything But The Girl as my Song of the Week. My dad introduced me to this duo, Tracey Thorne and Ben Watt, and they are amazing. What makes me want to listen to this song over and over again is the perfection of the harmonies, they are just so in sync and you can tell that these are two incredibly talented people. 


You can listen to 'The Night I Heard Caruso Sing' here.

I can't do a post about Everything But The Girl without mentioning another amazing song of theirs called 'Apron Strings'. This song is beautiful, but also saddening and features on the album 'Idlewild'.

You can listen to 'Apron Strings' here.

Love Holly x

(picture from ebtg.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment