Wednesday 5 August 2015

Uganda Haul

Hey Guys,

I returned from my trip to Uganda last Monday morning and am so excited to share some of the things that I bought with you. Uganda is an amazing country with amazing people, never have I felt so welcome in a country. I can not begin to explain how breathtaking my time was there and how much I enjoyed the entire experience. Perhaps I will do a separate post on my favourite things we did there another time but for now here is my haul...


1. Tiny Antique Mask from a small shop near where we had breakfast on our last morning.
2. Spider Web Bowl from Kampala Craft Market (KCM). Kampala is the capital city of Uganda.
3. Zebra with wheels from KCM.
4. Red and Black Mask, from KCM, and Spatula from our link school, Lords Meade.
5. Wooden Painted Bird from Queen Elizabeth National Park, whilst we were on safari.
6. Two Wooden Painted Figurines from KMC.
7. Fabric Doll from a different market in Kampala.
8. Elephant Painting from Lords Meade.
9. Wooden Salad Servers from KMC.


10. School Tank Top from Lords Meade.
11. Blue Dress with Elephants on from Jinja High Street.
12. Bracelets from Mirembe Cottage, Necklace from Jinja High Street and Necklace from Yamba

Everything in the marketsand shops in Uganda was lovely and if I had been given more time and more luggage space I could have bought back so much more. I have not included prices of things in this haul because I can't remember most of them, but lets just say that it was insanely cheap and I don't think anything in this haul cost me more than £5.00. I just have one thing left to say in this post and that is if you ever get the opportunity to go to Uganda, take it. I know that you won't regret it.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment