Tuesday 26 November 2013

6th Form- What are we going to take?

Hey Guys,
So as we near our GCSE's (scary!!) our school wants us to decide what we are going to do for 6th form. Are we going to stay where we are and what are we going to take in 6th Form? Obviously these are big decisions but after our school held a transition evening everything made much more sense and we started to work out what we want to do with the next few years of our lives.

I (Holly) am not going to move schools as I think it would be quite stressful and I like it where I am! Before the transition evening I knew I definitely wanted to take Art and History in 6th form leaving me wondering about what other 2 subjects I wanted to do. I was a bit stuck between English Language and English Literature, but have finally decided on Literature. And although my last option isn't set in stone yet I think I may do Business Studies, although to be honest I am not entirely sure about that yet.

I, Daisy, am 90% sure that I want to stay where I am but when I was looking at different schools I was really drawn to Graphics and that's definitely what I would take if I left. If I do stay, which I most likely will if I'm not offered a place anywhere else, I never really knew what I wanted to take other than Geography, but I did want to look at IT because it's kinda like Graphics (ish); I wasn't going to take any of the 'Golden Subjects' but I figured English Language will come in handy and compliments IT/Graphics well. Finally I want to take Art because although I'm not the best at it, it's really relaxing and you're given the freedom to do what ever you want.

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment