Saturday 8 February 2014

January Nails

Hey Guys,
Here is our January nails post, your monthly insight into our favourite nail colours of the month just passed.

Holly
This month I have chosen the nail colour Easy Peasy from Topshop, I like this colour because it is grey, which reflects my main mood in the miserable winter month of January. Topshop nail varnish is really great quality and I would really recommend it as they have such a wide variety of colours, and a lot of matt nail varnish colours too, unfortunately it is quite expensive.

Daisy
I haven't worn any nail varnish this month because I'm trying to grow my nails and epically failing; but that doesn't mean I haven't bought any. I've come across this brand called Sinful colours, they're only £1.99 and because they were so cheap I only bought one colour to make sure they weren't naff, but I'm very impressed- and they've mimicked the OPI nail varnishes with the long black brush and China Glazes rounder base. Obviously they aren't as opaque as other varnishes but it only takes 2, maximum of 3 coats of this, and some of you may do that already.
They have a huge variety of colours but they're only found in Boots, the colour I bought was 'Mint Apple'/947. I have so many nail varnishes that colour but I just couldn't resist! 

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment