Sunday 26 October 2014

Half term haul

Hey Guys,

I've been a bit naughty this holiday and I've already bought a lot of things - and it's I still have a week left!

At the moment Disney have a promotional offer of buy one get one free in many stores, so I purchased 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Mulan' - £12.99 (and they come in really shiny packages!)


From That's Entertainment on the offer of 3 for £5 I bought, 'Bridge to Terabithia', 'Herbie Fully Loaded' and '500 days of Summer'. As well as 'The Sisterhood of the travelling pants' from a charity shop for £2.

From Waterstone's normal buy one get one half price section I picked up, 'If I Stay' and 'Where she Went' by Gayle Forman - £7.99 individually.

At the moment in Primark they're selling a lot of Harry Potter merchandise really cheap, so naturally I bought a new House Crests top, £6, and the House socks, £3. As well as the DVD of Vampire Academy (which I strongly recommend) for £7 - the next time you're at Primark check out their DVD collection, because although there isn't a wide stock it's usually much cheaper.

From H&M I bought a new black pencil skirt for school, £14.99, and a basic grey striped
top, £9.99.

At New Look I got my first winter accesorie of the year for £14.99, which is a reversible green tartan and black/white pattern scarf.

Finally I bought some all black low converse but I didn't like them as much in person as I did on the website, so I have exchanged them for the regular black with white tips - and now I just have to wait for them to arrive...

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment