Monday 13 July 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,

I am doing this post in advance of when you are going to see it, as I am off to Uganda tomorrow, so really it will be a Song of a few Weeks ago, but that doesn't quite have the same ring to it!

I have chosen 'Electric Love' by BØRNS as my Song of the Week. I found this song whilst browsing through playlists on 8tracks, 'an internet radio created by people not algorithms'. A while ago I did a post about 8tracks, so to find out more click here to see this post.


BØRNS is an American singer-songwriter, with his real name being Garrett Borns. He is a relatively new artist who, in 2014, released his debut single '10,000 Emerald Pools' and has hair that I am super jealous of to be honest. My favourite song has to be 'Electric Love' because it is so catchy and for once in summer I am actually listening to songs that fit the season, this being one of them!

Click here to listen to 'Electric Love' and here to read Teen Vogue's article and interview with the man himself. (photo from laweekly.com)

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment