Sunday 26 July 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,

The song I've chosen this week is 'Home' by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero. This song was released in 2009 so I'm certain you would have heard it before as it's also played on quite a lot of adverts.
There are two reasons why I have chosen this song. The first being I recently rewatched 'Stuck in Love' while on holiday and this song is played at the beginning and end of the film (it sort of symbolises a whole year that's passed, I won't go on but if you've seen the film you'll understand) and I forgot how much I enjoyed the song. The second reason is since watching that film I had to do my Gold DofE - which consists of 4 days camping - and throughout those challenging days I constantly had this song in my head reminding me that I was soon going to be home, which was a lovely comforting thought when trudging through water logged fields.


I hope that this song cheers you up as much as it does me, click here to listen to it.

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment