Saturday 25 May 2013

Robot Unicorn Attack 2

Hey Guys,

Hopefully Holly won't mind me posting this, but last week our friend told me about this app called Robot Unicorn Attack 2 (RUA2) and at first I was pessimistic about it just from hearing the name but once I had downloaded it I was immediately addicted.


The whole point of the game is to score lots of points for your team (Inferno or Rainbow) and complete goals, this sounds like any other game but it's so much better as you're playing as a robot Unicorn.
There are giants you're meant to 'dash' through and also stars to earn extra points, you have to jump through hoops, collect fairies and collect these little blue things that look a lot like the wisps from Brave. With these little wisp things you can buy yourself out of the challenges which you find to hard and customise your Unicorn's horn, body armour, tail/mane and can give it wings. At rank 15 you're able to reach the 'Ice World', which i'm one rank off, so I assume you can also get into other worlds the higher the rank you are.

 My Unicorn

I've only got RUA2 but there is also the first RUA which I've heard is just as good; I hope this post as intrigued you to download RUA2 and see how awesome it is yourself.

Love Holly (from Somerset) and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment