Friday 10 May 2013

Tumblr

Hey Guys,

Hopefully you all know what tumblr is, but for the people who don't we'd like to share it with you! 


Tumblr is this amazing website where you share photos, videos, GIFS and posts for all the world to see! We find it an amazing outlet, to let out your feelings when you can't tell anybody or words don't describe how you feel, tumblr will get you through everything that happens in your life! 

On tumblr you have followers, these are people such as your friends who follow your blog. 
When I (Daisy) got a my first foreign follower I was so stunned, it shocked me to think my very personal blog that I only though a few people looked at managed to go abroad and that they found it interesting enough to continue following!

I (Holly) find Tumblr has something for every mood, from hilarious cats to deep meaningful quotes, it never fails to cheer me up when I am feeling down. By using the search bar you can find just about anything and new posts are in constant supply from thousands of people from all around the world. On Tumblr I can just be myself and can let people know how I am feeling without saying anything.

Tumblr is a wonderful place to let your mind wander and to meet lots of lovely new people (it's also very good at distracting you from homework) and we would recommend it to everybody and we hope to see you on there very soon!

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment