Saturday 5 October 2013

Birthday Haul 1 - Books & DVD's

Hey Guys,

It's Holly here, I turned 16 recently and therefore it is time for a birthday haul! I am going to do the haul in a few post over the next week or two because I got so many lovely gifts, thank-you everyone! In this post I am going to share with you the Books and DVDs I received...


1. Rookie Yearbook One £19.99  Buy it on Amazon 
Packed full of great articles and comes with a free record and stickers! The pages are layed out in a crazy creative way and I love it.

2. Harry Potter Page To Screen £49.99  Buy it on Amazon
It is packed full of everything you need to know about Harry Potter and complete with illustrations, follow the journey of Harry Potter from Page to Screen.

3. It (Alexa Chung) £16.99   Buy it on Amazon
I have long awaited this book and it has not disappointed me! It is a unique and fun insight into the world of Alexa.



4. The Little Book Of Vintage Romance £3.99 Buy it on Amazon
This book is a hilarious and charming book of romance. It's 'kitsch and kooky images come complete with facts and wierd and wonderful tales'. And it comes with a free fridge magnet.

5. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass £10.49 Buy from Waterstones
It is a beautiful hardback book, which is clothbound, containing the tales of both Alice's adventures in Wonderland and her times Through the Looking Glass.

6. Peter Pan and Wendy £12.79 Buy from Waterstones
I have loved the story of Peter Pan since I was young, so receiving this on my 16th birthday meant a lot to me. It is a centenary edition and comes complete with intricate illustrations.


1. Blades Of Glory £3.31 Buy it on Amazon

2. Sixteen Candles £4.85 Buy it on Amazon

3. Breakfast Club £3.00 Buy it on Amazon


Love Holly and Daisy x




No comments:

Post a Comment