Friday 18 October 2013

Birthday Haul 2

Hey Guys,
As promised here is the second of my birthday haul posts, featuring some more of the lovely gifts I received, unfortunately I am not able to share all of them with you but here are some of them.


1. Wolf Necklace, made by St Justin
2. Matching Notebooks 'In My Humble Opinion' and 'My Dysfunctions' weirdly received from different people!
3. Adipose Stress Toy, my love of Doctor Who is revealed ;)


4. Deathly Hallows Necklace, will wear it when I get to go back to Harry Potter Studios (soon hopefully)
5. Bird Necklace, from Accessorise
6. Nail Kit, no excuse for bad nails now!


7. ghd Straighteners, a complete surprise & so good compared to my old straighteners!
8. 2 Scapbooking kits, my life shall be documented (somewhere to put all my concert tickets!)
    3 Doctor Who Figurines, come in little packets and I have many more to collect now


9. Talking Star Wars Ewok, he is amazingly fluffy and speaks in ewok language, I am yet to establish exactly what he says though...
10. One Direction Calendar, don't judge me!
11. Urban Outfitters Watch, from Daisy it's sooo nice Thanks Dais
     Fashion Notebook, small and useful


12. Ukulele Case, it looks like it is made by Burberry in tweed 
13. Matt Smith Cutout, an 80cm tall Matt Smith now lives in my room eeeek!
14. Mugs, one cute one shaped like an otter and one with vintage looking bicycles on.

I also received a laptop but unfortunately it is broken so we have had to return it :( 

Thanks for all my gifts everyone, sorry I couldn't fit them all on!
Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment