Tuesday 29 April 2014

BIRTHDAY HAUL!

Hey Guys,
It's now the end of April and I still haven't done my birthday haul, so hear it is! I turned 16 on Wednesday, 2nd April - and I received lots of wonderful gifts that I would like to share with you. If you are interested in Holly's 16th Birthday Haul click here for part 1 and part 2!

The most amazing thing I got was a Fujifilm Instax 8 in blue, it takes very good quality polaroid pictures. The only downside to this is that the film is very expensive.


Harry Potter pants, 24 piece hair chalk, 1920s headdress


'10 things I hate about you', Pug socks, Disney Tangled book, Dog bookmark


Floral shirt, Butterfly glass box, Melon socks


White and Black lace cover ups


100 TinkerBell stickers, Barry M matte nail varnish - Caramel, Daisy earrings and bracelet


Barry M lipstick - 405, Ferne nail varnish collection, Alice in Wonderland stone/pin thing, Purple butterfly scarf


The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, If you Find me


The Book Thief, Half Bad, 102 Minutes


Delirium, Submarine, Wonder


Life of Pi and Forbidden (both weren't presents but were bought in April)

And lots of chocolate but all of that's gone so there aren't any pictures of them.
I am very grateful for what I received, I also got a lot of money which is being saved up for a new laptop.

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment