Wednesday 9 April 2014

March Nails

Hey Guys
Holly
I was in boots the other day and noticed House Of Holland's fake nails. They are absolutely amazing, really fun. My favourite nails from this collection are the Heartbreaker nails, I think they are cute and simple. Although in the collection not all the nails are simple and some are really jazzy, such as the Thorn In My Side nails, which have 3D roses! I also really like the Kitty Kitsch Nails, they are adorable.
 At £7.99 these are quite expensive but I imagine they are really good quality and if you want to stand out from the crowd these are definitely the nails for you.
Check out all the designs and buy them here

Daisy
Our friend Isobel had bought this amazing Gel Nail kit and her nail varnish looked immaculate, unfortunately her amazing kit was about ~£100. However I did my research and have found some cheaper gel kits on eBay.
Gel Nail Kits

Love Holly & Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment