Saturday 5 April 2014

Films for Summer

Hey Guys,
Recently Holly did a post on 'Books for Summer', where she talked about the books she wanted to read in the summer - if you couldn't tell by the title. It was such a good idea that I wanted to do one myself but instead thought I'd do it about films.

Seeing as films are a lot easier to get through rather than books this list could be very long, instead I'm just going to list the films that I'm really dying to watch or watch again.


  • Re-watch 'The Hunger Games' and anything with Jennifer Lawrence including 'Winter's Bone' and 'Like Crazy'
  • Going completely old school with '10 things I hate about you' and 'Clueless'
  • 'Angus thongs and perfect snogging'
  • 'The Breakfast Club' Holly kindly gave me, then followed by 'Pitch Perfect'  (and they're making a sequel)
  • 'The Princess Diaries' and 'The Princess Diaries 2'
  • 'Tangled', 'Frozen', and 'Alice in wonderland'
  • Finally I would love to marathon Harry Potter and F.R.I.E.N.D.S
I will get through all of the pretty fast so I will be watching lots more as well as regular trips to the cinema, but before all that I have 2 months of exams to look forward too. 

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment