Sunday 6 July 2014

Holiday Haul

Hey Guys,
On Tuesday I'm flying out to Lanzerote with my family, my friend and her family.

I'm a terrible packer so to make it more fun I tried everything on, so now I'm going to show you all the outfits I'm taking. I'm sorry that the picture quality isn't the best, I don't have a fancy bridge camera, these were taken on my phone. And you'll soon come to realize, I shop a lot in Primark.

Day outfits (shorts)
White lace top - H&M
Denim shorts - UO
Floral top - H&M
Denim shorts - Primark

Stripe top - H&M
Denim shorts - Matalan
Black top - New Look
Kimono - Primark
Denim shorts - UO














Bikini cover ups
Black dress cover up - Primark
White lace vest cover up - Primark












Dresses/Play suits
Stripe top - H&M
Dungaree dress - Primark
Blue jumpsuit - Primark













Pink dress - Forever 21
Cornflower blue dress - Primark












HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment