Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Haul

Hey Guys,

I haven't done a haul for a while, so I am going to share with you what I bought in June.


I have a subscription to Company magazine so I get them in the post every month. They always arrive so early, for example, this morning I received August's issue, it isn't even July yet (well it wasn't when I started this post) and to be honest it all seems a bit ridiculous to me! I also, this month, got the Company High Street Edit, which came with a promotional magazine by Office.

It was a must for me to buy Glamour this month because Alexa Chung had been voted one of Glamour's women of the year and she has been an inspiration to me for a long time collaborated with Eyeko not so long ago and with this issue of Glamour came a free Alexa/Eyeko eyeliner in jet black. This is not a magazine I normally have any time for but this issue was quite good, containing lots of interviews with the winners of Glamour Awards, such as Paloma Faith and Fearne Cotton.

Last weekend I bought a little book on Russian History because I am doing A-level history next year. Also the book (not pictured here) 'The Red House' by Mark Haddon, who wrote the excellent book that is 'The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time', which I can't wait to read.


On a trip to Boots recently, I purchased Batiste dry shampoo in cherry, which is my personal favourite scent. I also bought Mango and Papaya body butter, it smells gorgeous and makes my hands really smooth. Rimmel London's Stay Matt foundation is awesome and I really recommend it, not only is it an excellent powder foundation, it is also quite cheap. This is the second time I have bought it and I love it.

I bought this black bag and blue jersey dress from Topshop in the sale. The bag was reduced from £50 to £15 and is really big, so will be perfect for going away. The necklace pictured on the right is my necklace for prom, and it is very iridescent so is a bit different.


Lastly I got this vintage suitcase from a vintage shop in Bridgnorth. It is navy blue and, like my black Topshop bag, is quite big so will be good for holidays. Looks like I have my luggage sorted! It is a bit worn but with wear and tear comes character so I don't mind at all.

Love Holly x


No comments:

Post a Comment