Sunday 1 March 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,
Recently I've been loving listening to musicals, a few of my favourites being 'Wicked' and 'Sunshine on Leith' which both Holly and I thoroughly enjoyed. But what I've really being enjoying the soundtrack to 'Matlida'; obviously growing up I saw the film production (which I still own on VCR) and I remember it being one of my favourite musicals (apart from Beauty and the Beast). I only recently stumbled across it because I've been writing my English coursework on the Dahl book 'The BFG' and if you didn't know Matilda is also written by Roald Dahl. My favourite song from the musical has to "When I grow up" the original and the reprise, but you have to listen to it off the original theatre soundtrack, not the film one.


If you're interested in the other musicals I'm interested I've created a spotify soundtrack (which I listen to the majority of the time when doing my art coursework).

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment