Tuesday 3 March 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,

I was so excited when I heard that The Vaccines would be releasing their long-awaited new single and it is finally here. The song is called 'Handsome' and although on first listen I wasn't sure if I liked it as much as some of their previous music, it has really grown on me in the last few days.


If you don't know The Vaccines, they are a 4-piece band, who are typically classed as playing music from the genre of Indie Rock. Their debut album,  'What Did You Expect from The Vaccines?' became the best-selling debut of that year (in 2011), their second album 'Come Of Age' reached number one in the album chart. The Vaccines next album is expected to be released later this year, and I for one can't wait!

'Handsome' - The Vaccines 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV6eODKYHXI

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment