Saturday 20 June 2015

Egyptian Magic Review

Hey Guys,

For a long time I saw Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream raved about in magazines such as Vogue and by celebrities such as Kate Hudson and Cara Delevingne, who when telling Teen Vogue what was in her bag said this, "I always have my adapter because I’m constantly moving around, and then there’s eyebrow gel, Egyptian Magic cream, eucalyptus oil—it’s nice to smell something lovely.” (Teen Vogue, September 2014). So what is so great about this 'magic' cream? Well I received a pot for Christmas last year and I have been loving it ever since, read on to find out why.


This cream is a really versatile product and the website claims it has up to 19 different uses, you can read about the uses here. I mostly use it as an all over moisturiser, as a makeup remover and a natural hair conditioner, which makes my hair soft and shiny. Although the pot seems small at first, I have found this product to be long lasting.

I often have problems finding moisturisers and skin creams because I have eczema, which is honestly a nightmare. One of the reasons I was drawn to Egyptian Magic is because it is completely natural and only contains six ingredients, which are honey, beeswax, olive oil, royal jelly, bee pollen and bee propolis, making it a must have for everyone out there with sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis.


To apply it all you need to do is rub it in your hands until it becomes oily and rub it wherever you so wish. I have found that the more you warm it up in your hands before application the better the level of absorption, and compared to a lot of other moisturisers I use the absorption is far better.

You can purchase Egyptian Magic from a number of shops in the UK such as Liberty London, click here to purchase. Amazon also sells it.


One thing that could put people off this product is the price and I think that if I hadn't received this as a present then i probably wouldn't have bought it myself as it is a bit pricey. The normal price is £29.00 and to be honest I think it is worth it. I love this cream and it has helped my eczema so much. It has so many uses so can replace many products and it is always nice to know that if you are not 100% satisfied with it then you can send it back, even if it is half used.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment