Monday 29 June 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,

This week I have chosen two songs to feature in my Song of the Week post, this is mainly because I am incredibly indecisive and couldn't choose just one of these wonderful songs.

My first is The Key The Secret by Urban Cookie Collective. This is a really fun summer song and is really catchy. I came across this in one of Zoella's videos on her second channel (morezoella) and looked it up because it sounded so cool. It is so 90s and has really helped me get into the summer mood.

Watch The Key The Secret here and watch Zoella's second channel videos here, I was going to link the exact video but I can't remember which one it is, oops!

My second song of the week is I'm Kissing You by Des'ree. I recently re-watched Romeo and Juliet, directed by Baz Luhrmann and this is the song that plays at their first meeting, it is, in my opinion, so beautiful.


Those of you who have been reading Haisy for a long time will know that I love, love this film and could watch it forever. This is a great song to help you relax if you are feeling stressed and is part of my de-stressing playlist.

Watch I'm Kissing You here.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment