Friday 5 June 2015

O - Orange

Hey Guys,

We are really getting through the alphabet now and I thought it was about time to do a colour post. I have always found orange a tricky colour to wear and those of you who know me well will know that I like to stick to dark colours, that there is rarely anything bright in my wardrobe. I think this is because I feel most comfortable in dark colours but maybe this summer it is time to step out of my comfort zone, with orange perhaps...

I decided to stick to one shop for this post and my chosen shop is Urban Outfitters. I have loved Urban Outfitters for such a long time and I definitely think that it is a good shop to go to for more individual pieces even if it is still a high-street shop. I particularly like their Urban Renewal section.

Here are just a few of the things they had to offer on the orange front...



1. Urban Renewal Vintage Customised Washed Out Shirt in Orange - £30
2. Dotted Tumbler - £6
4. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask - £10
5. Duck Umbrella in Orange - £18
6. BDG Cropped Anorak in Rust - £69
7. Cooperative by Urban Outfitters Cut-Out Front Playsuit in Rust - £30
8. House of Holland Coco Lace Cropped Jacket in Orange -£265

Orange Is The New Black is a television show which has been running since 2013 and has been hugely successful. I haven't watched it, although I have been meaning to and I am hoping that it is available on Amazon Prime. However I know quite a few people who watch it and have said it is great, so maybe if you are looking for a new T.V show to watch this could be it.

Another thing to mention is the Bleach London "Super Cool Colours" in Washed Out Orange. I saw someone in town the other day who had obviously done their hair with this and it looks absolutely fabulous. I think the Bleach London dyes are so well made and I am hoping to dip dye my hair in one of their dyes.  I bought it at Christmas in the sales, it is a lovely lilac colour and I can't wait until the summer comes to try it out.


Lastly comes the obligatory mention of the Terry's Chocolate Orange. These have to be one of my favourite types of chocolate and I find it really hard to get them unless it is near christmas, which is so annoying. I like how they have made packets of pieces of orange in different flavours, such as popping candy and I was so pleased to find out that they have made a chocolate bar. However my favourite will forever be a traditional chocolate orange which you have to whack open, it is good fun and they taste fab, a win-win situation.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment