Tuesday 9 June 2015

Urban Outfitters - Cushions & Candles

Hey Guys,

When doing my post on Orange I noticed how lovely the home section of Urban Outfitters is. Two of my favourite home accessories are candles and cushions, both of which Urban Outfitters stock. The candles are really original and have lovely scents, not only so do they sell candles but they also sell candle holders, which can be tricky to find on the high-street.


Ocean Wood Lid Candle £30
Hanna Blossom Floral Scented Tea Candles £6
Species by The Thousands Soy Candle in Levitating Lavender £35
Large Jar Candle Holder in Black £40

Find more Urban Outfitters Candles here.

I can't wait until I have my own house because I simply can't wait to decorate it and buy all the accessories for it. Urban Outfitters' cushions will be one of the first things I will put in my house because they are gorgeous, with many of them coming from outside stockists. At the moment my favourites are the Baines & Fecker cushions, they have simple but cute patterns that would fit perfectly on any bed or sofa.


Baines & Fricker Cat Cushion £50
Embroidered Eye Cushion Cover in White £20
Woouf Everything Okay Cushion £20 (sale)
The Rise and Fall Sleeping Fox Cushion £35

Find more Urban Outfitters Cushions here.

I really like the Sleeping Fox cushion by The Rise and Fall because it has such an immense amount of detail which makes it lovely to look at. The Rise and Fall also have other animals available on the Urban Outfitters website, including a cat. They also have their own website that you can access by clicking here. On this website there are not only more beautiful cushions but also pillows, blankets and much more.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment