Tuesday 23 December 2014

E- Evening

Hey Guys,

I had a bit of trouble thinking of a subject for E and was determined not to go with earmuffs, which I think are possibly one of the strangest items of clothing ever invented. Finally after much deliberation I have decided on Evening.
Christmas is drawing ever closer and soon it will be 2015, which really scares me. As the new year turns over I am supposing that many of you will be out partying in the evening so I have picked a few of my favourite evening pieces at the moment.

The below dresses, I think, are fabulous, and I would wear any one of them. I personally am not a big fan of patterned dresses, hence why none are included, however these are also available everywhere, and on the right person can look great!


1. French Connection £70.00
2. Sister Jane £65.00
3. Asos Vintage £65.00
4. Asos £65.00
5. New Look £17.99

I think dark colours work best, especially at this time of year, for evening dress. I think this is the time of year to embrace dark reds, dark greens, black and also silver, to me anything sparkly is totally acceptable at anytime. Below are a few accessories that I have spotted recently, some of which would look great with the dresses above.

1. Asos green heeled shoes £50.00
2. Topshop choker £8.50
3. The WhitePepper blue shoes £85.00
4. Asos glitter purse £35.00
5. Asos hat £20.00
6. Asos clutch bag £18.00
7. New Look £27.99
8. Urban Outfitters ring £8.00
9. ALDO heeled shoes £75.00

My favourite pieces featured here are the French Connection and Sister Jane dresses, although both are unfortunately far out of my price range. I love the pom pom detailing on the latter and I think it would look really cute with the velvet Asos clutch bag. My favourite of the shoes has to be the White Pepper ones, which are super cute, although I could definitely be tempted by the New Look deep red boots.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment