Wednesday 31 December 2014

Wordsworth Classics

Hey Guys,

A while ago Wordsworth released hundreds of classics, such as Wuthering Heights, as paperbacks and priced them at just £1.99. I remember when I discovered this fantastic offer and was so happy, not only can I buy books that I am studying at school, such as Frankenstein, but can also get hold of classics that would otherwise have cost me a small fortune, especially if I buy them in hardback.


I perhaps haven't taken advantage of this offer enough and only own a few of these classics, however in the future I plan to buy many more. Currently I own The Great Gatsby, Frankenstein and Tender is the Night & The Last Tycoon. It is also worth noting that these books make great presents for book lovers, and I myself have received some of them for birthdays.


The Wordsworth Classics I plan to buy sometime are Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, A Picture of Dorian Gray and Tess of the d'Urbervilles.

Buy your own Wordsworth Classics here -  www.amazon.co.uk/wordsworth+classics

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment