Sunday 7 December 2014

October & November Haul

Hey Guys,

I haven't done a haul for a while so I thought I would share with you what I bought in the last few months. October followed my birthday month of September so I had some money from then to spend, here are some of the things I bought.
 

High necked velvet top- Charity Shop £3.29
Black Super High Waisted Joni Jeans- Topshop £36
Black trousers/leggings- Zara £19
Vintage black beaded jacket- Charity Shop £3.99
I had not realised until doing this post how many black clothes I have bought recently! I really love all these pieces of clothing especially the high necked velvet top, which is surprisingly warm. I think black clothes are timeless and I love wearing all black, however much people may judge me for it.

 
My little pony tattoos £3.50, these are so cute, they were an impulse buy and totally worth it!
Panic! At The Disco CD £0.99 - for 99p I couldn't go wrong, this is a great album.
Harry Potter playing cards £0.47 - I love Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban especially, so these cards with scenes from this film are perfect.
Vintage Sunglasses £10 - I bought a pair of these sunglasses, in black, from a vintage shop in York a few years ago but the broke in the summer. I was so glad to find that the shop was still selling them and bought a tortoise shell pair.
Frankenstein AS Study Guide, A-Z Geography, Aspects of British Political History - all from Amazon and all second hand, although I don't remember the prices. These books have all been so useful for my AS levels and look barely used, just a few lines underlined or highlighted.


Kermit Backpack - £2 I tried to save tokens from Cravendale Milk cartons about a year ago to get one of these backpacks, but never saved enough tokens, so I was so happy when I saw this at a Christmas Fair and just had to buy it.
Brown paged sketchbook - CASS Art London £6.50, I was inspired to buy this after meeting artist Dean Kelland at art forum. He let us look at his sketchbooks, in which he had drawn with white pen onto brown paper, it looked awesome.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment