Thursday 21 May 2015

Holly's Haul

Hi Guys,

So it has been ages since I have done a haul, I think the last one was around February time. I have been shopping a few times, but some of my favourite goodies are from charity shops, which as you know I am obsessed with. I honestly think they are such a great thing as they help worthwhile charities and it stops people throwing out perfectly good clothes, books, dvd etc etc. As a family, I am proud to say, we donate a lot of our unwanted stuff to our local charity shops and they are always so grateful. Why not have a clearout ready for summer and do some donating yourselves! Anyway on with the haul!


(left to right)
1. Black polo neck (next) - charity shop - £3.45 after searching for one of these for ages I was so happy to finally find one.
2. Back shirt dress with gold buttons - Primark - £10 I love this dress, it will be so nice for summer as it is really light.
3. Winter Coat - Topshop Sale - £10 !!!! My mum spotted this and then bought it for me, it was such a bargain. I think it was supposed to be £70. It is a shame it is coming up to summer and that I will have to wait until winter to wear it properly.
4. Red and blue cube top - Topshop Sale - £10/15 (can't remember) I was so happy to see this in the sale, it looks really arty.
5. Mustard jumper (George) - Wolverhampton Market - £1 again my mum found an absolute bargain here and this has added some much needed colour to my wardrobe.


1. 10 things I hate about you DVD - charity shop - £2 I bought this at the same time as my polo neck, and it is another thing I have wanted for a long time. Daisy introduced me to this film last summer and I have loved it ever since. 
2. Marie Claire - £1.99 I bought this because it was on sale and it was much better than I was expecting it to be. They have adopted a new super cool layout and this makes the magazine a bit more interesting to read.
3. Glamour - £1 We bought this, again, because it was in the sale. I didn't think there was much of interest in it. I did like their small music feature though, featuring Girlpool and Chvrches.

Now it gets a bit random ....


1. Fish Net Sock - Primark - £1.50 
2. Hello Kitty Pez Dispenser -Mollie's Sweet Shop - £1 (maybe?)
3. Peach and Mango Fruit Shoot - Poundland - £1 for 4 These are honestly so so nice and they are limited edition so I really need to go and stock up on them incase they are only making them for a certain amount of time. 
4. Jellycat Sloth - a garden centre - I don't know how much it was, my parents bought him for me and isn't he just the cutest little ball of fluff!
5. Hello Kitty Plasters - Primark - £1


1. Little set of flowery drawers - a charity shop - not sure probably less than £5.
2. Larger set of drawers - again a charity shop - again I'm not sure how much they were. They were wood when my mum bought them and i have painted them white. I am hoping to do a pattern like the paintings of Mondrian on them.
3. Nike Flex Running Trainers - These are my new trainers for school as my old ones are slowly dying after 3 years of constant use. I find nike trainers really comfortable and the flexible soles of these make them easier to run in. 

I hope you guys have bought or been given lots of lovely things, especially during exam time, treat yourself or a friend. It may be just the boost you/they need. I only have one exam to go now, which is General Studies, so I am super excited to have a nice break before we go back to school in a few weeks.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment