Sunday 10 May 2015

Song of the Week


Hey Guys,


So the song I've chosen this week isn't particularly in my normal taste; as I've been stuck in the house revising I've need some cheering up and for me that involves blasting out my music, dancing along and singing at the top of my voice (even when I get all the words wrong). The song is "I really like you" - I'm sure you've all heard of it because the lyrics are really catchy and I think it's such an annoying song but I still really like it. Once you've heard it you will not be able to get it out of your head.

If you're fed up of hearing that song another one I like is "Trouble" by Iggy Azalea click here to listen. I think Azalea is a marmite situation but I've loved her since "Fancy".

Both these songs are pretty unusual for my music taste but they've been the perfect songs to lift my spirits when revising.

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment