Monday 18 May 2015

Song of the Week

Hey Guys,

It took me a while to decide on my Song of the Week for last week, hence why I am only writing this post today. There is so much great music out there at the moment. I finally decided on Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon, which surprisingly for me is actually popular. It is so upbeat and perfect to get you motivated for revision first thing in the morning. Just as Daisy was talking about last week, during this stressful time sometimes you just need to let go a bit!


Listen to Shut Up and Dance, here.

The music video is really upbeat and actually quite funny too, which makes a change. Walk the Moon are an American Indie Rock band who formed in 2008 and have had their current lineup since 2010. And to top it off their website is super stylish, access it by clicking here.

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment