Wednesday 17 April 2013

Haul

Hey Guys,

So recently it's been my (Daisy) birthday and as you know I've been to Florence, and I got lots of lovely presents and bought some new stuff. 

For my birthday I got some Ox-Low White Converse; I wore them frequently in Florence, as I found them perfect for long walks. If you didn't already know, Converse is an American Company and their shoes are very practical, extremely comfortable and suit any outfit. I would recommend everybody should have some Converse, as they are so durable and worth every penny.



For Florence I bought these little, brown pumps from Primark for around £8. They have little triangles cut out which make them perfect for the Summer and hot weather, as they allow your feet to breathe. I haven't worn them much so far but they have such soft soles which make them extremely comfortable and the fact that they're not all year shoes, mean that they should last at least 2 Summers.


Finally the most recent thing I bought are my new Vans, they're my favourite purchase as they were sooo cheap only £25 (Well cheap for Office)! They're a Hunter Green Tweed which is nicer than just plain green as it gives it more texture. I prefer darker colours as they go with practically everything, again they have soft souls and heels meaning no blisters. I was recommended Vans by my friend, I don't regret buying them and I would suggest buying them for a comfortable everyday wear.




I (Holly) have been needing new school shoes for a while, and when I found these Doc. Martens I had to have them. My mum bought them for the amazing price of £60 from Amazon. Unfortunately unlike Daisy's soft heeled shoes, mine are very hard and I have a blister on one foot, although they are softening up. I love them and I really recommend Doc. Martens as they appear to last for many years.


I shop in Topman as much as I do in Topshop (especially for socks), so when I was in town the other day and saw a sale there I couldn't help having a quick look. I am so happy I did because I found this awesome shirt which is patterned with ukuleles. I play the ukulele so this is great to wear when my ukulele band and I perform in the pub. And the best thing is it only cost me £10!


Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment