Monday 22 April 2013

Song Of The Week

Hi Guys,

So this week it is my (Holly) turn to pick the song of the week. I have liked Paramore now, for about 1 year, so was very excited when I saw they had a new album coming out. Although there have been mixed views of this album, with people saying that Paramore has gone too pop, I love it. I am glad Paramore are still together, as since the last album they have lost a guitar player and a drummer  and are now down to three members.

The song I have chosen is Still Into You which is by Paramore (if you hadn't guessed already)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OblL026SvD4









The lead singer in Paramore is Hayley Williams, she is well known for singing 'Airplanes' with B.O.B. I absolutely love the colour of her hair, although I am not so sure about the short fringe she has. Her hair is half orange and half pink, love it.






Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment