Tuesday 16 April 2013

So...

1: Something you would love to do.
Holly: Be able to play the piano
Daisy: Actually have the ability to continue something

2: Something you should say to someone but are too scared.

Holly: I really like you.
Daisy: I really hate you

3: A person you will never forget.

Holly: I can't chose just one, all my friends and my entire family 
Daisy: I have an awesome memory, I won't forget anybody ;)

4: A place you would love to return to.

Holly: Paris, France
Daisy: Florida, USA

5: Something one should never say to another person (according to you).

Holly: "You are ugly or fat". If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it
Daisy: Basically anything horrible!

6: Something you have but never use.

Holly: 1st generation IPod Shuffle
Daisy: CD player

7: Advice you will never forget.

Holly: Just do your best at everything
Daisy: Never pretend to be somebody you're not

8: Something you have never managed to learn (even though you tried).

Holly: Annoyingly, how to do a Rubik's Cube
Daisy: BIOLOGY!

9: Something you would have never realized if somebody hadn’t enlightened you.

Holly: That the G on the Disney logo is actually a D! 
Daisy: There's an arrow in the FedEx sign (between the E and X)

10: A thought you would never say out loud. 

Holly: Anything that would offend anyone, some things are better not said
Daisy: Anything horrible about somebody 

11: An object you will never throw away.

Holly: MIlly Molly Mandy , the first proper book I read
Daisy: Iggy, my toy cat from when I was a baby

12: Finish the sentence: I would have never thought that…

Holly: I would have a blog with Daisy!
Daisy: My life would have been like this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment