Friday 5 April 2013

Word Of The Week

We have decided that we are going to bring you our favourite word of each week, every week.

The word of the week this week is :
HORRIDEOUS                   

 a combination of the words Horrendous and Hideous
   meaning- the worst kind of bad


We love this word so much because is is frequently used in one of our favourite films, Wild Child. This film stars Emma Roberts as Poppy Moore, an out of control and filthy rich American Teenager, who is sent to boarding school in England. Poppy vows to return to America, whatever it takes but little does she know that her ticket out of England may just become the reason that she wants to stay.



In England Poppy meets her room mates, at first she can't stand them but she soon learns that they are the best friends that she could ever wish for.

She writes in her diary, which is discovered by our favourite of her friends, Drippy...

 'I think *deep breath* I kind of love them, like proper friends I've known forever, they've made me say words like horrideous and herbal which is sort of whack and I'd probably hate them if I wasn't one of 
them, but I like that I am now... one of them '



Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment