Thursday 18 April 2013

What would we love to own?

Hi Guys,

Today we have decided to share with you one thing we would each really like to own.

I (Holly) would love is this pair of vintage style denim dungarees from Zara. I lived in dungarees when I was young so was thrilled to see them in the shops again!  Love them or hate them, dungarees are super comfortable and I adore them, so hopefully it won't be too long till I own a pair.

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-neu-S2013/399004/1153029/VINTAGE+DENIM+JUMPER

So as Holly lived in dungarees, I (Daisy) still live in onesies and lounge clothes. Last year I started to like dinosaurs (T-Rexs especially), so I obviously wanted a dinosaur onesie. I love the Kigu onesie, but
unfortuanlty they cost £40 and my mother wouldn't let me spend that much money on one; in the end I settled 
for a dinosaur onesie from Primark, however recently i've realised it looks more like a dragon, but it's the 
closest thing i'll get to a Kigu so I can't complain.


Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment