Tuesday 25 March 2014

Books For Summer

Hey Guys,
Sorry that we haven't been posting much lately, we are coming up to our GCSE's and sadly must concentrate on our revision.

This post is about my huge pile of books that has accumulated in my room over the last few months. Being so busy with revision and so many other things I have had hardly any spare time to read. I find this really frustrating because there are just so many books I have bought or been given that I want to read and they are starting to pile up.

I am hoping to read all these books in the summer (when the dreaded exams are finally over). We will be between Year 11 and Sixth Form so will be trying to relax as much as possible, reading is a great way to relax, and if your don't think it is you obviously just haven't found the right book!

So here is my list of books to read in the summer, it is very long already and I expect it will grow as I have my eye on even more books in Waterstones.
  • The Great Gatsby - F. Scott. Fitzgerald 
  • The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mocking Jay - Suzanne Collins
  • Finding Violet Park - Jenny Valentine
  • Barry Trotter and The Shameless Parody, Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel, Barry Trotter and The Dead Horse - Michael Gerber
  • The Host - Stephanie Meyer
  • The Grapes Of Wrath - John Steinbeck
  • The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead
  • Teacher's Dead - Benjamin Zephaniah
  • Autobiography - Morrissey  
  • Les Miserables - Victor Hugo (think this will take me longer than the summer, it is huge!!)
  • The House At Pooh Corner - A. A. Milne
  • The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas
Perhaps I am being a bit ambitious with my list but I am a quick reader so you never know I may read them all. I will do another post at the end of summer to tell you which ones I managed to read and will try and review them as I go along.

Daisy and I love reading, and maybe on this list you have found a book you want to read or want to recommend any book to us, if so let us know at haisy15@gmail.com

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment