Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Nails

Hey Guys,
Here's our monthly nail varnish update...

Holly
I have been trying to get out of winter and into the spring vibe, so have been wearing lighter shades of nail varnish. Surprisingly I have been wearing pastel pink nail varnish the most this month. Pink isn't normally my colour of choice, I naturally move towards darker shades but this month I decided to change it up a bit. The make of pastel pink nail varnish I have been wearing is Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream, it is such a cute colour and I love it!

Daisy
I haven't worn any nail varnish for ages, which is odd for me but I have been noticing nails that I love. All over tumblr at the moment are these metallic nails, I'm pretty sure they're foils because I've not seen any vanish like this before - or at least not as good as. Here's a picture, so you can see for your self.

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment